Who We Are
Recognised internationally, Ricky has been honoured to share his story and experience on stage across NZ and Australia numerous times. Appearing alongside Arnold Schwarzenegger and Fredrik Ekland at some of the world?s most prestigious Real Estate events.
A role model to new and seasoned salespeople alike, Ricky possesses an evident and infectious
passion for every property. It is this unflinching dedication to perfection, adaptability, creativity and service that enables him to deliver great results time and time again.
Ricky embraces up to the minute processes to ensure your property is seen by a distinct
demographic and audience, with a focus on social media. No stone is left unturned and all options are investigated when considering the buying audience for your home. He takes the time to understand where your property sits.
With a personal Operations Manager, success is a given but also so is the thorough exploration of how to market your home. Possessing a highly recognisable personal brand within a well-respected company, your home is placed in a prestige position with distinction.
A real estate journey that is an experience built on experience.
- No.11 Salesperson Ray White New Zealand 2016 out of over 1700 salespeople nationally
- No.8 Salesperson Ray White New Zealand 2015 out of over 1700 salespeople nationally
- No.3 Supreme Growth Ray White New Zealand 2015 out of over 1700 salespeople nationally
- No.9 Salesperson Ray White New Zealand 2014 out of over 1700 salespeople nationally
- No.14 Salesperson Ray White New Zealand 2013 out of over 1700 salespeople nationally
- No.3 Supreme Growth Ray White New Zealand 2013 out of over 1700 salespeople nationally
- AREC 2016 Australasian Real Estate Conference Keynote speaker to 5,000 delegates
- Total Success Summit 2017 International Business Symposium Keynote speaker with Arnold
- No.1 Sales Team – Team Ricky Cave – Ray White Remuera 2015
- No.2 Salesperson – Ray White Remuera 2014
- Ray White National Elite Salesperson – 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
It comes as no surprise to learn that Jayne Kiely was born in Central Otago. Coming from a region where the world?s finest pinot noir is bottled Jayne epitomises the archetypal Kiwi ?can-do? attitude that permeates the culture of this southern province.
She is proud to have represented her country in Track and Field in a variety of world class events. Her competitive nature and dynamic character is enhanced by her sense of fun and joie de vivre. In the1990s Jayne was a familiar face on TV in ?A Question of Sport?, ?Mitre 10 Dream Home? and ?Game of Two Halves? where her gregarious manner and quick wit made her a hit with viewers.
Auckland?s eastern suburbs have always been home for the family and she has renovated several Remuera houses over the years. Interior design is a particular passion of hers. Her two sons attended Meadowbank Primary and she is well-known to many in her local community. Now living in Kohimarama, Jayne works with clients from Parnell through to St Heliers. Currently Jayne is a Judge for the Annual Halberg Awards, Ambassador for Variety ? the childrens? charity, and is Ambassador for the Sweet Louise Foundation ? focusing on New Zealand women living with breast cancer.
Jayne?s well-known ability to connect with people, compassionate spirit and tenacity, give her a leading edge. Jayne is absolutely committed to serving the real estate needs of Remuera and the neighbouring suburbs.